gphoto

Chris Mason masonc at masonc.com
Sat May 4 18:57:17 BST 2002

I have just installed KDE3, what a nice piece of owrk.
One thing i need a little help with, though. I tried gphoto2 from the tar
file, compiled it and ran it, it found the camera fine and I was able to get
files off my Nikon 990 just fine.

When I installed the rpm files that came with kde so I could use kamera, I
cannot get it to recognise my camera. I confirmed this by removing the rpm
and compiling from tarball again, and it worked fine.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463
Take a virtual tour of the island
http://www.anguillaguide.com/ The Anguilla Guide
Find your perfect rental villa www.mycaribbean.com
Talk to me in real time:
MSN Instant Messenger: masonc92 at hotmail.com
ICQ 118159388 Yahoo:netconcepts_anguilla
US Fax and Voicemail: (605)253-1759