WOW. . .those screenshots of 3.1Alpha are fantastic

Mary Stamper mstamper77 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 13 23:53:43 BST 2002

It's a weakness if you are happy just being little KDE with your little unix desktop in your
little home geek-abode. But if you really want to seriously challenge M$ where it will hurt,
you've got to go after the big companies that actually use the computer to get work done. And the
priorities may be entirely different. Perhaps deep down, that isn't what the existing users and
perveyors of KDE REALLY want...........