WOW. . .those screenshots of 3.1Alpha are fantastic

Michael Scottaline nbhs2 at i-2000.com
Sat Jul 13 01:41:23 BST 2002

On 12 Jul 2002 11:03:16 -0700
David <dwmoar at findmoore.net> scribbled intuitively:

>Geeze DRE, don't you have anything nice to say about anyone or anything.
>I haven't really said alto on this group , but everything that I have
>read that you have posted lately have been very negative towards the
>originally posted.  Like my daddy always told me if you can't say
>anything nice, don't say anything at all. Oh I forgot should I bow down
>before you now ?
======================
Give that a rest.  Dre needn't participate on this list at all.  He's not
the newbie, nor is he looking for answers.  He's usually quite supprtive
of the newbies on this list that have legitimate questions, beyond mere
whines about what's not automagically working.  Heck...., I don't even use
KDE as my environment, but do use many important KDE apps (e.g., kppp).
I've learned much from many of Dre's postings

>Opinion's are like assholes, we all have one and they all stink!
True indeed ;-)

Mike

--
"A person's true wealth is the good he or she does in the world."
  -- Mohammed