WOW. . .those screenshots of 3.1Alpha are fantastic

David dwmoar at findmoore.net
Fri Jul 12 19:03:16 BST 2002

Geeze DRE, don't you have anything nice to say about anyone or anything.
I haven't really said alto on this group , but everything that I have
read that you have posted lately have been very negative towards the
originally posted.  Like my daddy always told me if you can't say
anything nice, don't say anything at all. Oh I forgot should I bow down
before you now ?

my 0.02 cents

Opinion's are like assholes, we all have one and they all stink!