WOW. . .those screenshots of 3.1Alpha are fantastic

daniel dan at netgenetix.com
Fri Jul 12 18:31:07 BST 2002

that was rude
i wasn't suggesting that konqueror be abandonned in favour of mozilla.
konqueror, after all is a superior browser in terms of features etc., only
that mozilla was more stable in some areas and that perhaps _some_ of it's
code could be used in konqueror.  this /is/ the whole idea behind Free
software isn't it?  mozilla introduced tabbed browsing and rather than just
rip off their code, konqueror wrote new code to support it.  why?  are you
implying that kde has nothing to gain from ripping off code from gnome or
mozilla?

daniel a. g. quinn
starving programmer

the idea that bill gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to
lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the
fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into
it in the first place.
 - douglas adams, author of "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"