Icons and Menu Editor...URGE TO KILL....RISING.....

Pantaleimon pantaleimon at home.no
Thu Dec 5 17:16:40 GMT 2002

Hello

I've had simmilar problems with menus being a bit slow to show changes you
make with the menu editor. Here's what I do when that happens:

Go to the panel and selct preferences
Select the "Menus" tab
Where it says "Maximum browser menu entries", change the number and change it
back again to activate the "Apply" button
Click "Apply" or "OK" and that should update any recalcitrant menu items

It's a bit of a bore to have to do this every time you change the menu, but I
don't know of any other way. Maybe someone out there has a neater solution.