KEdit problem?

Pantaleimon pantaleimon at home.no
Tue Dec 3 16:08:06 GMT 2002

That's interesting. I'm having the exact same problem with Konqueror, but
unfortunately no solution. I have several instances of the program running.
It looks like every change I make to one Konqueror window affects the others
resulting in oversized dialogue-windows or undersized main windows if I start
another instance. It would be quite nice to have this anoying problem solved.
I think the problem started after I used "Save settings".