KEdit problem?

David Rosenstrauch david.rosenstrauch at aleri.com
Tue Dec 3 16:25:35 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 03 December 2002 11:08 am, Pantaleimon wrote:
> That's interesting. I'm having the exact same problem with Konqueror, but
> unfortunately no solution. I have several instances of the program running.
> It looks like every change I make to one Konqueror window affects the
> others resulting in oversized dialogue-windows or undersized main windows
> if I start another instance. It would be quite nice to have this anoying
> problem solved. I think the problem started after I used "Save settings".

Interesting that you should say that.

Come to think of it, this usually happens when I launch KEdit via a right
mouse click on an icon, followed by "Open With -> KEdit".

So maybe it is a Konqueror issue.  I'll do some digging through the Konqueror
settings and konquerorrc file and see if anything jumps out at me.

Thanks for the response!

DR