ksysguardd failes to compile

Malte S. Stretz msquadrat.nospamplease at gmx.net
Sun Aug 4 19:05:28 BST 2002

Hi all,

I want to check my gateway (no X) remotely per ksysguard(d). But
ksysguardd failes to compile. According to [1] do I have to do a `make -f
Makefile.cvs`. There's only a Makefile.am, so I tried `make -f Makefile.am`
which gave me an
| Makefile.am:5: *** missing separator.  Stop.
`automake` and `autoconf` don't help, too.

Any ideas? The error is probably quite obvious...

Oh, I almost forgot; I got the sources from current CVS per
`cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at kdecvs.radar.tugraz.at:/cvs co \
-d ksysguardd-head kdebase/ksysguard/ksysguardd`

Malte

[1]http://developer.kde.org/source/anoncvs.html

--
-- Coding is art.