PrintManger locks up

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 17 03:02:25 BST 2002

I am trying to get printing to work to my Epson Stylus Color 740 over USB.
The problem now is that since installing KDE 3 whenever I try to click on the
newly configured printer the whole thing just locks up.  No, sigfault or
anything.  It did "crash" on me when I setup the printer, though.

I just need to know what file to edit to remove this entry so I can try to set
it up again.  I could never get KDE printing to work in the last version, and
at least now it is seeing the USB port, but it just will not let me finish
setting the printer up or send a print job to it.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.