Kmail

akar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 12 04:13:08 BST 2002

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002 08:37, Tom Achtenberg wrote:
> Could you tell me where in the kmail config that setting is?  I have not
> been able to find it like I can in other programs.

Well aren't I an idiot!  Seems I was confused with knode and you cant set a
time for kmail, sorry for misleading you . I still cant for the life of me
understand why you want to view your emails but have them still marked as
unread but you can mark a read email back as unread if you want.
More importantly if you want to glance through them you can mark important
ones with an "important" flag or alternatively glance through them and have a
filter set that turns all todays email back into unread or something.

--
regards,

andrew