kdeinit problem.

Sergey Kuleshov kouleehov at cytanet.com.cy
Tue Apr 9 16:29:28 BST 2002

I found the sollution for this problem. You need to recompile qt-3.0.3 using
the option stated on the "kde source installation" page. The problem is that
the qt rpms supplied with kde3 seem NOT TO be compiled with
-thread option, while it is crucial for kde.

Note: before recompiling qt remove qt and qt-devel rpms without paying
attention to dependencie problems.