kdeinit problem.

Aric C. Wilisch awilisch at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 6 16:19:06 BST 2002

I got the same message when I 'upgraded' on my desktop computer at work.
Course I've also tried every other suggestion that's been brought up and
kde3.0 still refuses to install on Red Hat 7.2. All I ever get is how this
can't be installed cause it's dependant on that and that and that and that.
Can't even remove the old installation like everyone says cause again with
the freakin dependancies.

If anyone comes up with a way to do this successfully on Red Hat 7.2 I'm all
ears. Otherwise I have a feeling it won't get installed till the next
release of linux...