Installing KDE3

Blomberg David dblomber at Libertec.com
Fri Apr 5 00:17:21 BST 2002

I downloaded all of them last night and installed (one RPM missing so
cant do the Kdevelop pkg yet)  After installing all the RPMs and
handediting the kde file pointed to by .xinitrcd KDE3 starts up like a
champ.  I didn't get to play with it too much after that but upon
restarting KDE2 the KOffice suite was non functional in KDE2 but works
great in KDE3 (So if you are not ready to fully commit to KDE3 I would
skip the KOffice package until ready.

P.S.  Great work on KDE3 looks sweet

Dave