No access to TechBase because of Cloudflare something

David Hurka david.hurka at mailbox.org
Wed Oct 28 11:22:48 GMT 2020

Hi Ben,

> Please provide the name and a link to the page in question that you are
> trying to edit.

I was trying to edit https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/
Using_KConfig_Files

> If you could also provide details on the change you are trying to make that
> would be appreciated.

I am trying to replace the current content by another version I have prepared
locally. However, when this problem occured, I have only formatted the
{{TutorialBrowser}} template.

I clicked on “Show Preview” below the editing area.

> I've attempted to locate this particular incident using the Cloudflare Ray
> ID you've provided, but unfortunately it must have either expired or be
> missing characters as i've not been able to locate it using that ID.

This is a “select all” of the page I see:

> Sorry, you have been blocked
> You are unable to access kde.org
> Why have I been blocked?
> This website is using a security service [...]
>
> What can I do to resolve this?
> You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. [...]
>
> Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e94403978590ebb • Your IP: 37.138.99.134
> • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Cheers, David