docs.kde.org redesign

Schwan carl schwancarl at protonmail.com
Mon May 20 23:11:30 BST 2019

Hello Juan,

I'm waiting on Luigi approval before working more for this task, in the meantime if you need help
with the wiki let's me know. I already started updating userbase with
https://phabricator.kde.org/T9142. Most screenshots are now up-to-date, and most of the important articles too. My todo list is still big (https://userbase.kde.org/User:Ognarb), but we should
probably coordinate our efforts.

Regards,

Carl