docs.kde.org redesign

Juan Carlos Torres carlosdgtorres at gmail.com
Tue May 21 10:08:36 BST 2019

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 6:11 AM Schwan carl <schwancarl at protonmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Juan,
>
> I'm waiting on Luigi approval before working more for this task, in the
> meantime if you need help
> with the wiki let's me know. I already started updating userbase with
> https://phabricator.kde.org/T9142. Most screenshots are now up-to-date,
> and most of the important articles too. My todo list is still big (
> https://userbase.kde.org/User:Ognarb), but we should
> probably coordinate our efforts.

That is indeed quite a list and I think I can speak for the community in
thanking you for your contributions.
Right now I'm knee-deep in updating the developer documentation on TechBase
and the Community Wiki
but I do hope to cover end-user docs eventually as well.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. I'll also keep tabs on
the Phab task and I have an eye
on Userbase as well.

Juan Carlos Torres
Jucato