docs.kde.org redesign

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun May 12 23:40:01 BST 2019

Looks fabulous :)

There's not much of an active web team these days alas.  It's not clear if
you've been working with others in KDE yet, I recommend making contact with
Juan Carlos Torres who does Docs if you haven't already.  There will need
to be a test site set up on KDE's servers so contact KDE sysadmin for that,
get yourself a KDE developer account and ask syadmin for KDE git repos for
your docs code and Jekyll theme and commit them there.  Then we can test it
and move to get it to replace the current docs site.

Jonathan