docs.kde.org redesign

Schwan carl schwancarl at protonmail.com
Sun May 12 21:51:08 BST 2019

Hello kde-www team,

I'm currently rewriting the front end of docs.kde.org https://phabricator.kde.org/D17936. I still need to fix some accessibility problems (screen reader user) but otherwise it's nearly finish. So that should I do now?

I'm also writing a jekyll theme to replace some old websites: https://invent.kde.org/carlschwan/kde-jekyll-theme. It still works in progress, some killer features aren't yet implemented: e.g internalization. But I would love to get some feedback.

Regards

Carl Schwan