Theme update

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Dec 4 18:32:28 GMT 2018

El dilluns, 3 de desembre de 2018, a les 20:48:33 CET, Luigi Toscano va escriure:
> Andrew Crouthamel ha scritto:
> > Regarding the applications section, I was going to make a post about it later
> > on when I had some. But, I was going to recommend that we consider migrating
> > whatever useful information is available on those pages into the user base
> > Wiki, and use the wiki instead.
> >

> I disagree. The idea that was discussed last time, which I still find
> valuable, is to generate the pages under applications/ from the data gathered
> from the appdata files, maybe with some additional details which can't be
> represented in those files.

Yeah, kde.org/applications is "our store", userbase is something different, think of it as the app webpage or similar, it's two different things.

> Moving them to the wikis would made it again more complex to update the basic
> information for each application.
>
> The last thread about this was, if I'm not mistaken, few months ago:
> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-www/2018-March/007025.html

Yeah, someone needs to take Harald patches and my concerns, post it up for review and then we commit it.

Cheers,
  Albert