My write permission for jp-kde-org is lost

Jumpei Ogawa phanective at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:21:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

I had write permission for websites/jp-kde-org, but now I seem to loose
permission.
Can you give me write permission again if it is not intended?
If it is intendet, can you tell me the reason why I currently don't have
permission?
If it is just my technical fault, can you tell me how to fix it?

Here's my try:

```
$ ssh git at git.kde.org info | grep jp-kde-org
 R      websites/jp-kde-org

$ git remote set-url production git at git.kde.org:websites/jp-kde-org.git
$ git push production master
FATAL: W any websites/jp-kde-org jogawa DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.
```

My KDE ID is jogawa.