My write permission for jp-kde-org is lost

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Feb 2 07:23:34 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 3:21 AM, Jumpei Ogawa <phanective at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Jumpei,

> I had write permission for websites/jp-kde-org, but now I seem to loose
> permission.
> Can you give me write permission again if it is not intended?
> If it is intendet, can you tell me the reason why I currently don't have
> permission?
> If it is just my technical fault, can you tell me how to fix it?

My apologies - this was an unintentional fault, which occurred due to
our migration away from Chiliproject to plain Gitolite not working out
entirely. Website repositories were primarily affected by this.

I've now fixed your access to jp-kde-org, so you should be able to
push now. If anyone else needs to push please let me know so we can
sort them out as well.

Regards,
Ben