Clear policy on techbase.kde.org and community.kde.org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jan 13 22:32:34 UTC 2015

El Dimarts, 13 de gener de 2015, a les 10:34:38, Will Entriken va escriure:
> Hello Cornelius,
>
> Thanks for the link. I disagree with the policy, and think that developers
> are just normal members of the community, no distinction being necessary.
> However, I accept it.

Sure KDE Developers are normal members of the community, but as far as i
understand that's not what techbase.kde.org means as developers, it means
third-party developers, i.e. people that create stuff based on our stuff but
never ever interact with us.

Cheers,
  Albert