Clear policy on techbase.kde.org and community.kde.org

Will Entriken fulldecent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:34:38 UTC 2015

Hello Cornelius,

Thanks for the link. I disagree with the policy, and think that developers
are just normal members of the community, no distinction being necessary.
However, I accept it.

I have added the mission statement to the top of
https://community.kde.org/Main_Page and
https://techbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_TechBase to help add clarity.

The homepage of https://userbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_UserBase is locked.
Could someone please add the note at the top there as well.

Thank you,
Will