[kde-doc-english] doc site: application-centered view, new doc generator

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Apr 16 13:56:55 UTC 2015

Am Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 01:28:50 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> Feedback appreciate (hoping I don't need to throw out everything :)

Great work, thanks a lot.

Some minor nitpicking, mostly due to code/doc moves from runtime to other
modules e.g kf5 workspace

* apps like KHelpcenter and afaik all kcm docs in section kde-runtime have no
kdelibs4 based development branch, devel branch is in workspace and kf5 based.

* missing $appdisplayname_array entriy for baloo / File Search Settings

* kdelibs/ioslaves have kf5 devel branches in frameworks

> Translation teams, please check if it seems correct (at least, the
> kdelibs4-based part compared to the current website). I wrote, help is
> needed to understand what's going wrong with es and fr PDF documentation.
>
> What do you think? Can I promote it as official generator?

I'd say yes, it is much better and more complete than the current site.

--
Burkhard Lück