pretty mailman listinfo pages?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Dec 23 18:00:11 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Scarlett Clark
<scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com> wrote:
> All a very good read... I am blind as a bat so I understand and appreciate all
> this, however, I treat my computer the same as I would a hardback book. Those
> letters are not adjusted to accommodate me, so I grab my glasses or a
> magnifying glass to read. Most OS's have great accessibility tools for such
> needs. But, again I am not here to argue. I just wanted to help. I can make
> those pages match the rest of KDE. If that is acceptable then I am your gal.

Yes please go ahead :) Please stick to Neverland and it will be fine.

Everyone else: We're not going to discuss this further in the context
of the mailman pages because it is absolutely not specific to them and
only discouraging Scarlett. If at all this needs to be solved in the
bigger context of Neverland and you're welcome to help work on this
there as long as it keeps Neverland working and good-looking for the
large majority of users.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org