pretty mailman listinfo pages?

Sayak Banerjee sayakb at kde.org
Tue Dec 24 05:53:15 UTC 2013

Just to mention here, Neverland is planned for a redesign (at least from a
css perspective). Currently is it too massive and extremely difficult to
maintain.

So any change to Neverland is very welcome!

Scarlett,

We use a base CSS [0] and JS [1] for all sites. You are however welcome to
add small components on top of it in a separate bootstrap-mailman.css file
(but considering the volume of the change, you might not need it at all).
Generally the instance specific files override the defaults in
bootstrap.css, like this drupal one here [3] . Neverland is built on
bootstrap 2.3.2 [4]

[0] http://cdn.kde.org/css/bootstrap.css
[1] http://cdn.kde.org/js/bootstrap.js
[3] http://cdn.kde.org/css/bootstrap-drupal.css
[4] http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2

Feel free to reach us at #kde-sysadmin or #kde-www on IRC if you have any
questions.

Regards,
*Sayak Banerjee*
KDE Sysadmin • KDE e.V. Member