pretty mailman listinfo pages?

Scarlett Clark scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com
Mon Dec 23 15:34:54 UTC 2013

On Monday, December 23, 2013 11:20:35 AM Gérard Talbot wrote:
> Le 2013-12-22 20:44, Ben Cooksley a écrit :
> > On Dec 23, 2013 1:40 PM, "Scarlett Clark"
> > <scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com>
> >
> > wrote:
> [snipped]
>
> Additional references

[snipped]

All a very good read... I am blind as a bat so I understand and appreciate all
this, however, I treat my computer the same as I would a hardback book. Those
letters are not adjusted to accommodate me, so I grab my glasses or a
magnifying glass to read. Most OS's have great accessibility tools for such
needs. But, again I am not here to argue. I just wanted to help. I can make
those pages match the rest of KDE. If that is acceptable then I am your gal.
Scarlett