Create Japanese section on wiki

thorsten at staerk.de thorsten at staerk.de
Mon Sep 26 15:20:30 UTC 2011

Hi and welcome,

good to hear this - techbase, community and userbase were designed to
consolidate other KDE wikis. http://wiki.kde.org gives an exact definition
which does what.

It is wanted to have translations on userbase and techbase, for example
Welcome_to_KDE_UserBase/bs is the Bosnian translation of the Welcome page
for userbase, and Welcome_to_KDE_TechBase_(fr) is the french translation
of techbase's Welcome page.

For all other questions, please join us on irc.kde.org, channel #kde-www
and chat with us to get real-time answers :)

looking forward to Japanese contributions :)

Thorsten