Fwd: Re: WebWorld Sprint 2011

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Jan 19 11:44:42 UTC 2011

Seems like I sent it with a wrong address, resending then!

Subject: Re: WebWorld Sprint 2011
Date: Sunday 16 January 2011, 21:08:42
From: "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annma at kde.org>
To: "kde-www" <kde-www at kde.org>

On Monday 10 January 2011 22:49:43 Ingo Malchow wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> as some of you already might have noticed, we are planning to do a
> webworld sprint this year, in a combination of the www, docu and
> sysadmin teams. There is plenty of stuff to do, so i guess we can find
> quite some things to work together. And as a plus, for most of us it
> might be the first time to meet in real life ;)
>
> So take a look at http://community.kde.org/KDE-WWW/WebWorld2011 and
> fill in your details if you would like to make this happen. Doddle
> link for possible timing is also included in that page.
>
> Cheerio,
> Ingo Malchow

Hi,

I did not see a mail from doc people so far. Who would be the contact here?
I am involved a bit in www but more in doc so if doc is at the same meeting I
will definitively go (if family agenda permits).
How does one reach Essen and the Linux Hotel? Apparently Essen has no airport,
is it Dusseldorf the closest? And what from there? (it's for evaluating the
cost from Toulouse, France)

Thanks, best regards,

Anne-Marie