WebWorld Sprint 2011

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Jan 24 11:25:15 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 21:08, Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma at kde.org> wrote:
> How does one reach Essen and the Linux Hotel? Apparently Essen has no airport,
> is it Dusseldorf the closest? And what from there? (it's for evaluating the
> cost from Toulouse, France)

Yes, Düsseldorf is the closest airport out of 3, and you have good
train connections to Essen from there, at least every 15 minutes. The
S-Bahn web is quite impressive in that region which is the most
populated in Germany. You can find that easily on the website of
http://http://www.bahn.de/
Also, the Linuxhotel.de gives some indications here:
http://linuxhotel.de/anreise.html#Mit_dem_Flugzeug (in German only,
sadly) and they also offer a taxi service on the bottom of that page.

While you folks are at it, you could offer him to redo his website for
a free stay ;)

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org