Fwd: Re: WebWorld Sprint 2011

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Jan 19 15:06:28 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 19 January 2011 12:44:42 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Seems like I sent it with a wrong address, resending then!

> Subject: Re: WebWorld Sprint 2011
> Date: Sunday 16 January 2011, 21:08:42
> From: "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annma at kde.org>
> To: "kde-www" <kde-www at kde.org>
>
> On Monday 10 January 2011 22:49:43 Ingo Malchow wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > as some of you already might have noticed, we are planning to do a
> > webworld sprint this year, in a combination of the www, docu and
> > sysadmin teams. There is plenty of stuff to do, so i guess we can find
> > quite some things to work together. And as a plus, for most of us it
> > might be the first time to meet in real life ;)
> >
> > So take a look at http://community.kde.org/KDE-WWW/WebWorld2011 and
> > fill in your details if you would like to make this happen. Doddle
> > link for possible timing is also included in that page.
> >
> > Cheerio,
> > Ingo Malchow
>
> Hi,
>
> I did not see a mail from doc people so far. Who would be the contact here?
> I am involved a bit in www but more in doc so if doc is at the same meeting
> I will definitively go (if family agenda permits).
> How does one reach Essen and the Linux Hotel? Apparently Essen has no
> airport, is it Dusseldorf the closest? And what from there? (it's for
> evaluating the cost from Toulouse, France)
>
> Thanks, best regards,
>
> Anne-Marie
Hi,

I misinterpreted the scope of the meeting. I discussed with Mathias who is the
Edu web guru and who will be present and there's no need for me to attend. I
first thought it was a meeting for several teams but the "docu" part is to make
a bridge between web and doc.
Sorry about that (that reminds me the Kinks "State of confusion"), best
regards to all!

Anne-Marie