[kde-promo] www/sites/www-devel

Luca Beltrame einar at heavensinferno.net
Fri Feb 5 20:30:33 UTC 2010

In data venerdì 5 febbraio 2010 20:39:46, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:

> ok; is there any special svn privileges needed for this, or can anyone with
> a KDE svn account do so?

You need karma for www, easily done by asking sysadmins the usual way. Plus,
you get Toma wondering why working on the site is the best thing since sliced
bread. ;)

> we can have the existing-but-empty pages on www.kde.org filled in for the
> release, that would be awesome.

I'm running svn up on the www-devel tree as we speak, and I hope to start
writing something tonight.

> direction we go, i just want to know which direction it will be so i can
> help make sure plasma.kde.org is ready on time.

Well, I'm just a newbie when it comes to promo and KDE... what do the gurus
here say?