Re: [kde-promo] Where do we put events an booth on the websites? was Re: Fwd: Call for Participation für Projekte: OpenExpo 23./24. September 2009

Wendy Van Craen wendy.vancraen at kde.org
Wed May 27 19:40:59 UTC 2009

Hi Myriam
there was a thread about this some days ago.  Cornelius came up with
the idea to make a new website: communitybase.kde.org (wiki)

this would than be used only for community related stuff, like
how-to's ...   It would have a promo-section and as well an
event-section.  on the event section we would have ALL events listed
with a calendar (to which we can subscribe) and a task-section in the
events.  Everyone could assign a certain task or create a new one.

Well this is something more about the events-section, but it could do
so much more!

I started a google-doc about this.  First important thing is to get a
CLEAR structure about what needs to be on this wiki and what not.  If
everyone agrees, then we can move on to the real website.
Unfortunately (as usual) since I launched this idea of mine, no one
seemed to be interested anymore in communitybase.kde.org :-(

I could always use a hand in this, especially from you, since you
always seem to have a very good view on thing :-)

greets

Wendy Van Craen
KDE Promotion & Events

IRC CRAEW