Talking of wiki reorganisation....

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Sat Jan 3 19:40:52 UTC 2009

I've been asked about having sub-domains for languages, instead of simple
translated pages.  May main concern is that new content added into a non-
English page would be unlikely to percolate through the other language pages.

I know that most of the maintenance of these language pages falls on kde
translators, and I don't want to make it harder for them than necessary.
However, I'm unsure just what implications we need to consider.  I'd be glad
to hear any thoughts, pros and cons, regarding this.

Anne