Community Code of Conduct

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Wed Aug 26 09:42:06 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 25 August 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:
> While reporting a problem to the CWG recently the following comment was
> made:
>
> <quote>
> I had
> trouble finding and documents on the KDE websites regarding the CWG
> apart from http://ev.kde.org/workinggroups/cwg.php.
> </quote>
>
> Following that link, there doesn't seem to be any direct path (or indirect,
> as far as I can see) to the Code of Conduct.
>
> There is a link to http://community.kde.org/node/2 where it says the
> Charter of the CWG can be found, but this is currently an empty page,
> without any navigation links to either the charter of the CoC.
>
> I know this is work-in-progress, but we have the situation where the up-to-
> date documents were taken down (from community.kde.org) before any new
> input was ready.

Yes, we should fix that. I was waiting for Danimo to import the Project data
into community.kde.org, before working on the content there, but that seems
to be stalled. Danimo, what's the status?

If this doesn't work out, we should start to move over the content manually,
and start to fill the community Wiki with the relevant content (like the CWG
charter, etc.)