Community Code of Conduct

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:15:04 UTC 2009

While reporting a problem to the CWG recently the following comment was made:

<quote>
I had
trouble finding and documents on the KDE websites regarding the CWG
apart from http://ev.kde.org/workinggroups/cwg.php.
</quote>

Following that link, there doesn't seem to be any direct path (or indirect, as
far as I can see) to the Code of Conduct.

There is a link to http://community.kde.org/node/2 where it says the Charter
of the CWG can be found, but this is currently an empty page, without any
navigation links to either the charter of the CoC.

I know this is work-in-progress, but we have the situation where the up-to-
date documents were taken down (from community.kde.org) before any new input
was ready.

Anne