Announcements

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Mon Mar 10 09:54:02 UTC 2003

I have no problem with the kdeaccessibility annoucement on kde.org, we
have far too few announcements anyway. I wouldn't have had a problem
with a Quanta announcement either nor will I have a problem with Kopete
once it is released as part of 3.2.

I think it is important to communicate significant announcements,
especially in areas like accessibility and usability as they are quite
hot topics at the moment. :)

Jason Bainbridge
KDE - Conquer Your Desktop
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org