bug report

Paul Garcia paulo at ece.gatech.edu
Fri Jan 24 19:02:26 UTC 2003

I try and follow directions.  I believe in open source.  I like KDE. I
like Linux.
But, I seem to wast a lot of time trying to report bugs (seeing if the
crash has been
reported before and if not then documenting the episode)  and now while
using your
bug report wizard I crashed the website:

  Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at kde.org and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

Apache/1.3.23 Server at bugs.kde.org Port 80

attached are the 5 bugs I wanted to report about Konqueror it just
crashes all the time now and I don't know why.  worked fine last week
but now I can't open it without it crashing.