dot story ? ;)

Christoph Cullmann christoph.cullmann at moldware.com
Fri Feb 28 12:12:51 UTC 2003

>I don't think we should announce something that is not yet working
>properly.
Sure, there are some bugs, but the style switcher bug is not really a
critical one. Will try to fix that, but the users
should get infos about the changes now and not in days or weeks. The
page is now switched and the users should get a chance
to have informations about what we changed, why, who, infos about the
changed mirror requirements and last but not least some
"there are errors, we know, will be fixed" sentences. Let the user
unclear what happens to www.kde.org until we have fixed the last
minor bugs doesn't help.

cu
Christoph