dot story ? ;)

ojschmidt at kde.org ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Feb 28 10:58:58 UTC 2003

Christoph Cullmann <cullmann at babylon2k.de> schrieb am 27.02.2003,
23:25:19:
> could somebody (with a much better english than mine ;) write a dot story
> about the new page design and more important note there that the requirements
> for the mirrors have changed and point to the webmirrors howto on kde.org ?

Before someone announces the new web site, I would ask everyone familiar
with php to have a look at www/media/includes/header.inc. The cookie
regarding the preferred style is set, but ignored on www.kde.org. It
works on wwwtesting.kde.org and kate.kde.org, though.

I don't think we should announce something that is not yet working
properly.

Olaf.