Fwd: Re: [KDE-es] Re: www.kde.org/international "Disclaimer reduction"

Kurt Granroth kurt at granroth.org
Mon Sep 9 06:04:12 UTC 2002

On Thursday 05 September 2002 12:07 pm, Jaime Robles wrote:
> Hello Kurt,
> Some days ago i sent you an email with our (from KDE-ES team) proposal
> for the international KDE's page.
> We have still not received any answer from your side so here is the email
> again in case you lost tha last one.

Sorry about the long delay in responding.  My family just moved to a new
house and in the chaos, everything non-essential got pushed to the back
burner.

I have just now committed a fix to international/index.html as written by
Jason Bainbridge.  Hopefully this will satisfy your requirements.
--
Kurt Granroth - "KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop"
KDE Developer/Evangelist | granroth at kde.org
http://www.granroth.org  | kurt at granroth.org