Fwd: Re: [KDE-es] Re: www.kde.org/international "Disclaimer reduction"

Jaime Robles jaime at kde.org
Thu Sep 5 19:07:27 UTC 2002

Hello Kurt,
Some days ago i sent you an email with our (from KDE-ES team) proposal for the
international KDE's page.
We have still not received any answer from your side so here is the email
again in case you lost tha last one.

We would thank you if you take on consideration and send a question to us.
Many thanks again.