Consolidation of kde domains to the main server? (was: Re: Structure of our websites (in CVS + on the servers))

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 14 18:43:04 UTC 2002

Neil Stevens <neil at qualityassistant.com> wrote:
> However, this situation is different.  The new KDE look hasn't been written
> yet!  Perhaps you can help design the code and support files so that as
> much as possible can be shared to your site?

Well, not really.  What little time I have is best spent bringing more
content to our readers, and not breaking what works well already.

There's really no reason that our websites can't have different
designs that have different goals, solve different problems and cater
to different audiences.  Unifying everything into a blob isn't
necessarily the best thing for web surfers or for the sites
themselves...

-N.