discussion? where? well, not here...

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Sat Nov 23 08:51:42 UTC 2002

Heya

On Saturday 23 November 2002 02:01, Mat Colton Mat Colton
<mat.colton at web-xs.de> wrote to kde-www at mail.kde.org
> As far as I can see nobody is joining in to discuss the usability/menu
> style guide stuff I posted. Why? It's too far off?

dunno, had no time to read it.

> You're too lazy?

no. just trying to make my living and study physics in the final year at the
same time.

> The way I got it you never discussed this stuff. Which IMO is one reason
> why the layouts never came up to what the ppl expected.
> I jump in there, trying to make a point, even try to be a bit provocative
> to wake ppl up. But nothing happens. Again, why?

Lack of time. At least for me.

> I can see Jason has simuliar thoughts, but AFAIU it is not thought of
> globally. Is that correct? As I have said before, I think it's not easy,
> but we should be able make something that will work for all.
> I'm willing to spend my free time to try to find something that will work.
> But of course I don't want to waste my time. So please let me know what's
> going on here.
> Thank you.

Well, I can tell you my problem for the last 2 month: time.

Getting the stuff I have in my head in a written form and probrably even a
prototype takes time. Time I do not have ATM. Things start to become more
organized the last few days, thats why I started to write e-mails again ;)

Ok, I try to be back, the backlog is still huge, but I am more than willing to
help.

MfG
	Rainer

 WHAT PROFITETH IT A KINGDOM IF THE OXEN BE DEFLATED? Riddles, II(3)
 T.P., The Fifth Elephant
Rainer Endres

private
mail:	endres at physos.org