www.kde.org/testing update

Sebastian Faubel s.faubel at web.de
Mon Nov 4 16:11:33 UTC 2002

> 5. We can then hopefully with Sebastian's assistance draft the final designs
> as he is obviously the best designer amongst us and then with the assistance
> of a select few say the people most interested during the requirements stage
> we fine tune the design before rolling it out.

maybe, but I'm afraid that i might not agree with some of the so called
"requirements" - as we saw that the "usability" group and me are
obviously aiming different targets.

> I know people are going to moan and groan about all those 1 week delays, but
> if we do this right we can achieve our goal of getting a consistent look and
> feel across all *.kde.org sites as the final design will make maintainers
> want to use it as they helped shape it in the first place. If we just design
> it and then approach them afterwards I don't think it would go down very well
> with a lot of them.

the problem is the time table, i cannot go with fixed deadlines at the
moment as I'm almost not abled to arrange my work and civil service at
the same time.