Inclusion of "Konstruct" in www.kde.org's application news

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Sat Dec 21 12:52:44 UTC 2002

Hi,

For what it's worth I support the request, and its actually trivial to implement
on my end.  It would also be nice to have a policy for this - back in the days
when the webteam was small it was easy to get exceptions (like the one for
"distcc", which is not even a Qt app), but now that the group is bigger
decision-making will really bog down making exceptions.

A good policy IMHO is "let Andreas make a case-by-case determination upon
request" and if we disagree we will do so politely :-).

Ciao,

Dre