[Kde-women] hello?

Ale Cerqueda ale.cerqueda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 20:07:30 CEST 2006

Hi, im Alejandra Cerqueda from Puebla, Mexico.
Im taking part of the Coordination of the "Encuentro Nacional de Linux y
Software Libre ENLi-2006" at October 19-21.
 ENLi-2006 is a contact point for a lot of people that is interested in
Linux techs.
Well, the idea of todays witting is to invite you to take part of this event
. Im interested in create a enthusiast group of devoloper women here in
Puebla,Mexico and I know that KDE-women  its an important asociation.
One of the activities in our event is to have a space of discussion about
some important issues. One of them is "Free Software & Women".
I would like you to participate in a videoconference and talk about this
issue, and share with the Linux users community your experiences and
knowledge of this topics.
Please take consideration of this sincere request.

--
Alejandra Cerqueda Bejar
ENLi-2006

www.enli.org.mx