[Kde-women] hello?

Paula Costa pdparo at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 18:52:31 CEST 2006

Hello All,

Trying to give my contribution to wake up this list, I
will introduce myself.
My name is Paula, 28 years old, and I'm from Brazil.
I'm an Electrical Engineer with some experience
developing software.
My interests in participating KDE Women project are:
- First of all, incentivate projects for the Linux
world developed by women;
- Trying to engage myself in running or future
projects (even if I don't have
a huge experience as a programmer).

Right now, I'm nursering my 5 months old daughter and
attending some master classes
about the development of games using Java technology.
Due to both facts I`m current interested in developing
computer games for babies or
little children.
Any idea or proposals?

Best Regards,