[Kde-women] survey nut :)

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 30 12:08:22 CEST 2005

Hi :)
I didn't mind answering the survey : I did it.. and at the end had no button to send it ?
Who did make such a useless survey ?
I fear those people aren't competent !
and i don't like my email to be full of rubbish !
cheers
Henri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr>